Corporate Communications are often considered cold and ruthless. But can you manage 100s of people by being cold or ruthless?
We doubt that, again, can a person give personal attention to every person working under him. Again a skeptical topic to discuss.
That’s how tricky corporate communication is. Corporate communications are not only about employee management but it is also about stakeholders, consumers and investors management too.
Corporate communicators have a much bigger responsibility than PR. They have to maintain, regulate and enhance their product, employees, investors, & consumers.
How does it feel to be called one of the top corporate communicators of India?
Let’s dive into Anuj Dayal’s Journey on becoming one of the top Corporate Communicators of India.
Who is Anuj Dayal?
Anuj Dayal is responsible for managing stakeholder communication for DMRC. He is one of the heroes of the communication field in India. The way he has led the communication flow of Delhi Metro and managed the challenging task of information flow between a wide range of stakeholders is exemplary.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC), a company with equal equity participation from the Government of India and the Government of Delhi, built and operates the Delhi Metro.
DMRC was certified by the United Nations in 2011 as the first metro rail and rail-based system in the world to get carbon credits for reducing greenhouse gas emissions, reducing carbon emission levels in the city by 630,000 tonnes every year.
In a corporation, a stakeholder is a member of “groups without whose support the organization would cease to exist”
Anuj Dayal has played an exemplary role in retaining the stakeholders with his communication skills.
The expansion and accomplishments are the visible factors of the DMRC which only demonstrates brighter prospects in future.
Important facts about Anuj Dayal:
- Anuj Dayal has experience of over 34 years in the field of management and communication.
- He started his career with Indian Railways and then moved to Delhi Metro as a core team member in the implementation and expansion of the Metro Rail Network in Delhi.
- He administered a Corporate Communications wing of Delhi Metro which has been recognised as Centre of excellence by the Japan International Cooperation Agency.
- He has experience in film production, advertising and printing. He has even directed documentaries on Indian Railways on National Geographic Channel.
- He received the Indian National Award for producing the best promotional film in 2012 from the President of India.
- He has received awards for being the best corporate communicator in India on many occasions like the Amity Award, the Abdul Kalam Award for Excellence in the government sector, Dainik Bhaskar Group Award for being the most outstanding Public Relations Head for the department of India.
- He has written books like Project Management which was recognized by Harvard Business School. He has also written a book titled ‘25 Management Strategies for Delhi Metro’ which provides insights into how a project of such magnitude was done with elegance and gloriousness.
Currently, Anuj Dayal is an Executive Director at Delhi Metro. He has been a key instrumental
in projecting Delhi Metro as a symbol of Indo-Japan Cooperation.
Skillz4life wishes him all the best for all the current and future endeavours to make India more advanced and developed.
Communication is not as easy as one thinks. It requires proper strategies to achieve desired results.
When you think of corporate communications it becomes more important and necessary to learn proper communication techniques.
Skillz4life always pressed on the importance of communication as a skill.
Whatever it might be you want to become
- A good position at your workplace
- An executive position
- Team manager
- A leader
- An entrepreneur
Every position in the corporate world requires strategic communication.
Effective Communication helps you grow, connect and collaborate.
Skillz4life offers expertise and training in
- Young Leadership
- Accelerated Leadership
- Mentoring Entrepreneurship
Join our upcoming Webinar
Visit our website www.skillz4life. to enrol for the various professional and corporate programs as per your need.
Read our previous blog on strategic communication here:
We are active on all social media platforms. Follow us on your favourite platform.
Here are the links for all our social media platforms: